Almost 12 years in healthcare industry with academic and professional experience in Pharmacoeconomics and Market research, he is leading Accsight MEA as Managing Director with offering including (Market Access, prelaunch planning, market research, Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Pricing, Reimbursement, RCT and NIS).
Throughout his career Islam helped many pharmaceutical clients and payers in market access, marketing, Reform consultations, moderating workshops and HEOR studies, and planning for launch, strategic and marketing planning projects and research consultancy. Islam worked in MEA region countries, and Western Europe. And before Accsight Islam used to lead Kantar Health MENA (Market Access and HEOR) and before that in MEACRO, Abbott and MSD; Islam has a solid theoretical background in both Healthcare and Research.
- Lecturer of Pharmacoeconomics at Accsight Academy - Ashford University - USA.
- A Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- GCP (Good Clinical Practice) certified.
- Holding "Market research Diploma" from the university of Georgia.
- Health Economics Modeling Diploma by Prof KALÓ Zoltán (Arab Academy – Egypt).
- ISO 20252 for Market Research Certified Auditor – CASRO – CIRQ.
- Board Member of ISPOR Egypt's Chapter.
- Former Lecturer of Pharmacoeconomics and Epidemiology at Faculty of Pharmacy GUC – Egypt.